SHIPPING & EXCHANGES
EXCHANGES:We love our customers and we want you to be obsessed with your Mama Rising purchase. On regular priced shirts, we do offer exchanges so long as they are made within 30 days of your order. If the item you want to exchange for is 'out of stock', kindly email us. We do not accept returns. Please be sure to read our item descriptions for sizing recommendations and / or email us with any questions so we can help!
You can exchange your unworn, unwashed shirt. Here’s how:
- Place a new order for the tee you would like to exchange for (please make a note of your new order number).
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the return address.
- Send back your original tee with a note that includes BOTH your original order number as well as your new order number.
- When your tee is received back we will process a refund to the same payment method originally used to place the order. Please consider wrapping your shirt in tissue paper or a bag so that it is not damaged upon opening. We will not process a refund on any item received that has been worn, washed, or damaged or if the item smells of perfume or oils. We are also unable to process a refund on an item where an alternative order (exchange) has not been placed.
-You are responsible for the cost of return shipping back to Mama Rising Co. When returning your item(s), we suggest you ship via USPS (First Class or Priority Mail) and obtain a tracking number.
To expedite your exchange please make sure all steps noted above are complete.
How long does it take to receive an order?:
Mama Rising is a very small family owned/operated store. We are a team of two sisters, each living in different states and make all logistics behind the scene happen as full time working moms. Due to the nature of how we operate our turnaround is a bit slower than Amazon or other large businesses. Our shirts are hand printed with each order we receive so please allow up to two weeks for your shirt to arrive. We strive to ship items within 7 days but this greatly depends on our order volume. Some items like sweatshirts, tank-tops and v-necks are not kept in stock and have to be ordered from our suppliers first, resulting in extended production time. We appreciate your patience and support of our small business!
What if my package is lost or stolen?
We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Please check with your local USPS if you believe your package has been lost or stolen. Packages that are lost by USPS will be replaced after 30 days of non-movement for domestic orders and 8 weeks for international. Please note that refunds are not issued on lost packages. Always contact us directly with any issue.
My item arrived damaged.
All of our merchandise must meet a quality standard prior to fabrication. After fabrication, our merchandise is inspected again prior to shipment. Any damaged or defective item must be reported to email@example.com within 48 hours of confirmed delivery and be accompanied with photo documentation of the damage. Please retain and include photo documentation of all packaging material. We will not replace any item until a photo is received of the damaged item and packaging.
We currently ship to Canada. Due to delays with USPS because of COVID we have temporarily paused shipping to all other international locations. If you feel that shipping is operating as normal in your country please reach out to us and we will consider shipping to your area.
- International orders are considered FINAL SALE once shipped and are therefore ineligible for refund or exchange.
- Mama Rising Co. is not responsible for duty or import fees incurred by shipping outside the US.
- Online buyers are responsible for exchange rate charges when ordering from another country.
Can I cancel my order?
We understand that life happens and things come up. Please be certain when you submit your order that the items you are purchasing are within your means at this time. We are a very small business and we don’t operate with the same budget as other major corporate retailers. Many of the items we offer are special ordered when you place your order. When you cancel your order this greatly impacts our ability to operate as a small business. All canceled orders will incur a 20% restocking fee for special order items (2Xl, sweatshirts, tanks) and 15% for all other items.